
I just don't get the see-through-shirt flirty girl from my Greek Myths class. In some ways it seems like she's attaching herself to me-- she slapped my butt as I was walking to the tube, she came up to me before class today and draped herself on my arm, she gave me an air cheek kiss after class today? And then in other ways, she seems like a total creepy GIRL-- like, the queen bee kind with minions (neon dubbed them minionaires which I think is pretty fantastic). Anyway, she's a total nut-- I asked how her week was and she said that on Thursday she had one boyfriend, then yesterday she found out she had two, so she had to deal with that... and she ended up keeping the one that her little sister likes. Seriously? Seriously? Does she sound very Becky to you? Because, I can't figure it out.
Today's been a balance of work and play. I went to classes, of course, and worked on this strange, but useful, assignment for my Hardy course where I had to read chunks of Darwin's The Origin of Species and then add endnotes to one chunk so that another college student could more easily understand it. Anyways, I'm almost done with that, thank goodness. It's a little stressful to have to turn in my first graded thing, but the other option is NOT turning it in, and that's an automatic zero. Probably better to turn it in and at least get some credit. Not that it's bad... it's just, you know. I also met the wellesley girls for dinner on Brick Lane which has TONS of indian resteraunts. They kinda yell at you to get you to choose their resteraunt, which I really don't like, but whatever! It was yummy enough. I said bye to Sarah, who's heading up to Edinburgh before heading back to Geneva in...maybe 6 days? It was fun having her around! I'm going to go to sleep now so that I can get to the library's printer before class tomorrow! Yay library!

1 comment:
Emotional.
Post a Comment