

I went to the zoo today!! The London Zoo. I got my picture taken by Neon in front of the Reptile House…. Like the one Harry Potter visits in The Philosopher’s Stone! I was pretty excited. The zoo was a good one and I had a good time. We watched a Lesser Slow Loris for a long time—it was like an anti-gravity acrobat!! It was pretty cool. There was also a butterfly room which was relaxing, partly because it was so much warmer than outside… It’s not cold cold here, but it’s definitely getting into the chill zone. Luckily, Neon figured out how to turn on my heat!! So I’m not going to freeze anymore. Which is good.
Halloween was yesterday, obviously, and I intended to just stay home and write my paper for this morning, but then I found out about everyone else’s plan and it just sounded so much better! So I wrote my paper quick as can be and headed over to Caroline’s as a fallen angel. I’m a big fan of Halloween!

No comments:
Post a Comment